Tuxera storage software includes automotive-grade safety features such as encryption and fail-safety and can be easily integrated into all parts of the automotive architecture, including infotainment, telematics, event recorder, driver assistance, dashcam, and in-car Digital Video Recording (DVR).
Tuxera Flash File System – the world’s most flash-friendly storage management software.
Built by our world-leading team of file system software engineers, Tuxera Flash File System is fully customized to work with the flash memory hardware it’s coupled with – whether it’s UFS, eMMC, MMC, SSD, or SD. This ensures the longest flash memory lifetime, reduces data fragmentation, and maintains highest system performance.
It is the only flash-friendly file system software developed in cooperation with a number of key industry partners, allowing us to deliver advanced software optimization for flash memory devices.
Tuxera exFAT, Tuxera FAT, Tuxera HFS+, and Tuxera NTFS file systems are the industry standard In-vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems, and already at work bringing full interoperability with memory cards and USB storage. They make IVI systems faster, more responsive, and more durable.
- Ultra Fast Boot – Advanced boot time optimization for IVI and cluster systems, such as Automotive Grade Linux (AGL), GENIVI, Android IVI, and others. Helping our partners to meet safety and regulatory requirements as well as improving their customer experience.
- File system and flash storage benchmarking.
- Storage lifetime and endurance testing under extreme conditions.
- Full storage stack testing and validation.
- Cost comparison for flash storage.
- Embedded Linux configuration, testing, consultation, and support.
- File system storage requirements for Tier-1 RFQs.
- Storage debugging and post-mortem troubleshooting.