The LDRA tool suite is a comprehensive set of software standards compliance, testing, and verification tools based on industry best practices. In the automotive industry, users of the LDRA tool suite develop software at the core of systems such as ADAS, autonomous vehicles, body electronics, and V2X. The tool suite complies with safety and security standards such as ISO 26262 (ASIL A-D), ISO/SAE 21434, and SAE J3061.
The open an extensible platform of the LDRA tool suite is unique in its integration of software life-cycle traceability, static and dynamic analysis, unit test and system-level testing on virtually any host or target platform such as Arm, NXP, Microchip, Intel, TI, ST, and Renesas.
LDRA’s software testing solutions expedite your certification/approval process through:
- Tracing all requirements, design, and verification artifacts throughout the software development life cycle.
- Complying with coding standards (industry- and user-defined) such as MISRA and CERT.
- Automating unit test and system-level test.
- Performing and reporting coverage analysis on all code down to the target level.
- Planning for and executing requirements-based testing.
- Tool chain integration.
- Tool qualification/certification packages.
- Automatically producing software certification and approval evidence.
From project management to systems engineers, developers, QA managers, test and maintenance engineers, your entire team will use the LDRA tool suite throughout the software development life cycle. They will appreciate its open architecture and optimized integrations with the rest of your toolchain, including requirements management tools, modelling tools, software configuration management tools, compilers, debuggers, integrated development environments (IDEs), real-time operating systems (RTOSs), communication protocols, processors, and target connections.