Market of activity
Over the years, Accord Group has chartered an impressive record of accomplishment in customer satisfaction, innovation, sales, and profitability. The success of the group has been made possible with continuous enhancement of competence in technology, quality processes, project management and, customer focus.
Over 27 years, AGTSPL has carved a niche and built expertise in following areas:
- Build-to-spec Avionics-LRUs and GNSS-for-Aerospace products
- Build-to-spec Automotive Systems including Body control systems, Telematics, connectivity control systems and Vehicle tracking systems
- Software Engineering Services for Avionics, Automotive, Desktop, and mobile applications
- System Engineering Services with expertise in RF, FPGA and ASIC engineering, Power supply design, Safety Assessment, Environmental qualification.
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE) development for ATP, End of line and HIL Testing
Accord has indigenously developed ARINC 653 compliant RTOS, which is used in multiple Avionics systems for Rotor crafts.
Accord has implemented Graphics Library primitives as per the Industry standard specifications. This Accord Graphics Library (AGL) is a software-based graphics library. It does not exploit the Graphics Accelerator or built in GPU of the microprocessor.
Accord has also developed tools for Requirements Management, Software Unit Testing, Structural Coverage, and Static Source Code Analysis. These are successfully used in avionics and automotive systems development.