Functional Safety Related Services
Mentor, as a part of Siemens Digital Industries, contains a broad portfolio of products serving suppliers, systems integrators and OEMs within safety-critical markets. Mentor views functional safety holistically starting at product conception, through development, and ending at product decommission. Mentor Safe was created with one goal in mind: Deliver a portfolio of products that are suitable for use in safety-critical markets and provide seamless integration and automation across technologies deployed in the many phases of a product development life cycle.
- Mentor® Enterprise Verification Platform (EVP) offers new levels of performance and productivity across the platform in simulation, debug, formal, coverage closure and low power verification.
- Catapult® High-Level Synthesis empowers designers to use industry standard ANSI C++ and SystemC to describe functional intent and move up to a more productive abstraction level.
- Mentor® Functional Safety tools automate Safety Analysis, Safety Insertion, and Safety Verification, the three primary phases in proving design safety from random hardware faults (SEU’s).
- Tessent® DFT products offer best-in-class design-for-test tools and test data analytics that help ensure the highest test coverage, accelerate yield ramp, and improve the quality and reliability of manufactured parts.
- Cailbre® DFM technologies includes physical and circuit verification products which address the most pressing challenges facing IC development teams for custom analog, digital, RTL synthesis, digital place and route, mixed-signal, and system-on-chip (SoC) designs.
- Siemens® life cycle management technologies include best in class end-to-end, enterprise-grade management products automating safety management activities within safety critical workflows.