Before you begin
Here is what you will need to complete the guide:
- Computer that supports Mbed CLI
- STM32F7 discovery kit board
- Mini-USB cable
- Python 2.7. Using pyenv is recommended to manage python versions.
- For Windows users, install Ubuntu 18.04 LTS in a VirtualBox. Refer to the following videos to set up:
We will deploy a sample application that uses the microphone on the STM32F7 and a TensorFlow machine learning model to detect the words “yes” and “no”.
To do this, we will show you how to complete the following steps:
- Download and build the sample application
- Deploy the sample to your STM32F7
- Make some code changes to utilize the LCD display on the board
- Use new trained models to recognize different words