Login and registration FAQs
Q: Why have I not received the verification code that was sent to me?
Please check your inbox for the email that contains your verification code.
The email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Arm Ltd account email verification code".
If you still cannot find your verification code email, you can take the following actions:
- The email could have been mistaken for spam: Check your spam or junk folders.
- Generate another verification code email by clicking the "Send new code" button on the email address verification page.
- Your email server may have delayed or blocked delivery of the email: Please contact your IT department to discuss the issue.
Q: Why is the verification code I received not accepted?
If you are sure that you have entered your verification code correctly, but are presented with an error message when doing so, this is probably because the code has expired. Each verification code expires after five minutes. In such cases, please hit the "Send new code" button to generate a new code.
Q: Why am I not able to login with my email address?
Please ensure that you are using the same email address that you used to register for your Arm account. If you still cannot access your account, please click the 'Forgot your password?' button at the bottom of the login screen to reset your password.
Q: My password is not recognised, or I have forgotten my password.
If you have forgotten your password, please click the 'Forgot your password?' button at the bottom of the login screen to reset your password. You will be taken through a number of steps including email address verification.
Q: I am still unable to log in after trying all the suggestions on this page.
There are a few additional actions that you can take to gain access:
- Clear your browser cache.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
- Use an alternative browser.
If you are still having issues, please send an email to email@example.com.
Q: Who can I contact about the issue I am having?
If you would like to discuss your login or registration issues with someone at Arm, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.