Arm support case management has changed

Arm partners with a support contract can now sign in, submit, and manage technical support cases on our new
support case management service. Consolidating the support space into the new service platform means you can
get the support you need more quickly and efficiently.

See below for answers to some frequently asked questions about the new service.

Get support now

Frequently asked questions about our new support case management service

Can I access cases opened in the old system?

Cases opened after November 2016 have been migrated to the new support case management service but please note the following:

  • Although all open cases can be viewed and updated, cases closed prior to the launch of the new service may have some information missing. We are working to make this information available in the coming weeks.
  • At this stage, no attachments are available by default. Please raise a new support case to have attachments retrieved if required.
Cases opened up to and including November 2016 will be made available over the coming months as part of the full transition to the new service. Please raise a new support case to obtain information from older cases if required.

Can I reopen closed or canceled cases?

Closed or canceled cases cannot be reopened using the web interface. Please open a new case to continue to receive support for your issue.

Can I add watchers to my cases?

Currently, you cannot use the web interface to add watchers to your cases. Ask your support engineer to add or remove watchers as required.

How can I access cases I am watching?

If you are not registered to access the support case management service, register here. You can view cases you have been added as a watcher to using the My watched cases button on My cases. For security, only the case creator can request watchers to be added to their cases.

How do I update my user profile and contact preferences?

Currently, you cannot currently update your user profile information or contact preferences. Please raise a support case to have changes made to your information. We are actively working on adding this functionality and will provide more information on how this works once it is available.

Can I search for cases by the old case reference?

No, you cannot search for cases using the old-style case reference. When searching for older cases, use the full case ID (i.e. CAS-12345-X0NPZ) or partial case ID match (*12345). you can also search by product or case title.

How can I provide feedback on the new support service?

Please use the feedback button on the web interface page. When providing feedback about individual cases, please include the case number in your feedback. Please also provide contact details if you would like a direct response.

Why can't I attach files when I raise a new support case?

At present, attachments cannot be added while opening a new support case. To add an attachment, open a new case first then add the attachment to the open case. The ability to add attachments when first opening a new support case will be available in the coming weeks.

Is my file too big to attach to an open case?

Individual attachments cannot be larger than 128MB. If you need to add a single attachment larger than 128MB, please open a support case indicating that you need to send us a larger file.