Arm Corelink Network Interconnect
Delivery method: Virtual Classroom (Private)
Location: Any location
Course Length: 2-day
Technology Focus: Hardware
Cost: Contact us for pricing
Arm CoreLink Network Interconnects are non-coherent interconnects that are configurable across a wide range of applications, from a single bridge component to a complex infrastructure.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of the Arm CoreLink Network Interconnect
- Understand the configuration options and some of the trade-offs between them.
- Integrate the Arm CoreLink Network Interconnect within their system
- Configure the Arm CoreLink Network Interconnect using the Socrates tooling
- A knowledge of the AXI protocol. If necessary, the class can be extended to cover these protocols.
- Useful to have knowledge of AHB and APB, although not essential
- System integration knowledge
- SoC / Interconnect architects designing the interconnect back plane.
- Integration and verification engineers who will need to configure and verify the functionality of the interconnect
Corelink NI-700, NIC-400, NIC-450
Arm CoreLink Network Interconnect
- Interconnect Device Management (NI-700 only)
- Resource Planes / QVN
- Clock and Power
Socrates CoreLink Network Interconnect Creation
- Arm Socrates IP Tooling
- Arm CoreLink Network Interconnect Creation Flow
- Socrates GUI
- Automation Flows
- Performance Testing (NI-700 only)