ARM Cortex-A32 Software Development
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 3 days
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Cortex-A
This course is designed for those who are designing hardware based around the Cortex-A32 MPCore processor.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the ARMv8-A architecture (see notes below)
- Familiarity with the AMBA on-chip bus architecture
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues
Hardware design engineers who need to understand the issues involved when designing SoCs around the ARM Cortex-A32 MPCore processor.
- Cortex-A32 Processor Overview
- ARMv8-A Architecture Overview
- Cortex-A32 Processor Core
- Cortex-A32 Memory Management Unit
- Cortex-A32 Memory Sub-Systems
- Cortex-A32 Clocks and Resets
- Cortex-A32 Power Management
- CCI-400 Cache Coherent Interconnect (or CCN-504 Cache Coherent Network)
- GIC-400 Interrupt Controller (or GIC-500 Interrupt Controller)
- Cortex-A32 System Design Considerations
- Cortex-A32 Debug
- Cortex-A32 Booting
- Cortex-A32 Configuration
- Cortex-A32 Integration Summary
For students who do not have the pre-requisite knowledge of the ARMv8-A architecture and AMBA, we provide an optional one-day introductory course on these subjects.Download PDF version