Arm Cortex-A35 MPCore Software Development
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 3+ days
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Cortex-A, ARMv8-A, ARMv7-A
SummaryThis training course covers the issues involved in developing software for platforms powered by the Armv8-A Cortex-A35 processor.
- Knowledge of the Armv7-A Architecture
- Familiarity embedded programming in C and assembler
- Experience of embedded system development is an advantage
This course is aimed at software developers and system architects developing for systems powered by the Armv8-A Cortex_A35 processor. It is relevant for operating system development, device drivers, low-level coding and for application software. The course assumes prior knowledge of the Armv7-A architecture.
Length3 + days
Optional AArch32 FundamentalsFor customers who require it, we are able to provide an overview of the Armv7-A Architecture (AArch32) as part of the course. This can be substituted for other modules in the course agenda.
- Introduction to Armv8-A
- Software Engineer Guide to the Cortex-A35
- AArch64 A64 ISA Overview (including workbook)
- AArch64 Exception Model (including workbook)
- Armv8-A Memory Management
- Armv8-A Memory Model
- Caches and Branch Prediction (including workbook)
- Cache Coherency
- Power Management for Cortex-A
- Software Engineer’s Guide to System Fabric (Optional)
- Debug (Optional)