Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location
Course Length: 3-4 days
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing
Arm Cortex-R software training courses are designed to help engineers working on new or existing Cortex-R system designs. Whether you’re working on design, verification or validation, for a Cortex-R system, the course can be configured according to your team’s needs.
Courses include fundamental topics to enable a solid platform of understanding. The rest of the course then builds on from this with optional topics and can be tailored appropriately. Some key topics are delivered via pre course on-demand video.
Learning activities such as interactive workbooks, walkthrough examples and quizzes are incorporated into the training to help bring the learning to life.
A pre course call with the engineer delivering the training will help you discuss your team’s individual training requirements.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe different Cortex-R processors features and their use.
- Understand the programmer’s model of a Cortex-R processor.
- Identify and solve key Cortex-R system design issues.
- Program simple bare-metal code in both C and Arm assembly language.
- Debug issues on Cortex-R processors.
3 – 4 days
Virtual or Onsite
- System architects
- Real-time operating system developers
- Device driver developers
- Low level software developers
- Engineers writing low level test code
- A basic understanding of microprocessor systems
- Familiarity with assembler or C programming
- Experience of embedded system development is helpful but not essential
- A basic awareness of Arm is an advantage but not required
Armv7-R, Armv8-R, Cortex-R4, Cortex-R5, Cortex-R7, Cortex-R8, Cortex-R52, Cortex-R52+, Cortex-R82.
Agendas will be created from the following list of fundamental and optional topics
♥ = Online and on-demand.