Arm CryptoCell Securing SoCs with Embedded Security
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location
Course Length: 3 days
Technology Focus: Combined Hardware and Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing
Related products: CoreLink TrustZone CryptoCell-310, CoreLink TrustZone CryptoCell-710, CoreLink TrustZone CryptoCell-715, CryptoCell-Triton, TrustZone
CryptoCell is a HW/SW combined IP aimed to enhance system security. It accelerates your system implementation to match PSA requirement. This course provides a detailed introduction to Arm’s CryptoCell security solution including PSA and security concepts, CryptoCell features and integration. It also provides a hands-on session which will be a good start for engineers. At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Outline CryptoCell’s capability for PSA requirement.
- Describe CryptoCell architecture and main features.
- Integrate CryptoCell into their SOC and configure to match their system requirements.
- Explain the details behaviour of CryptoCell security components.
- Run integration test cases when they get the release package and migrate integration test cases into SOC test bench.
- A working knowledge of the Arm application processors and embedded systems
- Knowledge of programming in C
- Experience of programming in security is useful but not essential
- Introduction to Arm Online Training (Included)
- Introduction to Arm CryptoCell Online Training (Included)
Hardware, software and system architects/developers who develop secure system based on CryptoCell.
- Introduction to PSA and security
- CryptoCell System Overview
- CryptoCell Hardware Overview
- Secure Boot
- Secure Debug
- Cryptographic Programming
- Random Number Generator
- Tools and Provision
- CryptoCell Hardware Integration
- CryptoCell SBROM Library Integration
- CryptoCell Runtime Library Integration
- CryptoCell Driver(Linux) Integration (Only for CC7xx)
- CryptoCell Software Hands-On