Arm Intellingent Power Allocation Software Training and Tuning Workshop
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 2 days
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
SummaryThis course covers the knowledge for integrating and tuning the Intelligent Power Allocation (IPA) thermal management solution on Arm/Linux system.
- Thorough knowledge of the Armv7-A or Armv8-A Architecture
- Familiarity with C and Python programming
- Knowledge of Linux kernel, especially on Linux thermal framework
- Knowledge of Android system and benchmarks
- Experience of CMOS power modelling is helpful but not essential
AudienceThis course is aimed at software developers who are trying to integrate IPA and tune IPA on Arm/Linux platform.
- Arm IPA Interpretation
- Generic Linux Thermal Framework Introduction and IPA Code Deep Dive
- Arm IPA Tools Introduction
- Arm Workload Automation Framework
- IPython Notebook
- Arm IPA Thermal System Tuning
- Arm IPA Tuning Workshop
- Tools Practicals
- IPA Tuning Practicals
Download PDF Version