Arm Machine Learning Intro to Arm Compute Library
Delivery method: Virtual Classroom (Private)
Course Length: 1/2 Day
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to
- Know the main features and functions of Compute Library and also know how to build Compute Library.
- Understand the structure of Compute Library.
- Gain knowledge about how to optimize and implement algorithm using OpenCL.
- Comprehend Winograd algorithm and know how to implement it.
Some background knowledge about OpenCL and Machine Learning.
Engineers who work on Machine Learning projects and would like to use Compute Library in their projects.
Introduction and Optimization Courses
- Compute Library Introduction
- Optimization Case Study
- Gaussian Pyramid Optimization
- Integral Image Optimization
- SGEMM Optimization
- Winograd Implementation