Arm Mali Display System Design
Delivery method: Virtual Classroom (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 2 x 1/2 days
Technology Focus: Hardware
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Mali Display, Mali-DP500, Mali-DP550, Display Processor, Processors, Mali-DP650, Mali-D71
This training course covers the issues involved in designing systems using Arm's Mali Display engines (Mali-DP550, Mali-DP650, D71, D51).
- A basic understanding of embedded microprocessor systems
- Familiarity with the display framework, interfaces and controller is an advantage
- Knowledge of Arm system-on-chip architectures is helpful but not essential
This course is relevant to those who are developing SoC's incorporating Arm's Mali Display acceleration technology and the software engineers developing software systems or applications to make best use of this technology
- Mali Display Processor Overview
- Mali Display Processor Hardware Architecture
- Mali Display Processor Hardware Integration
- Mali Display Processor Software Architecture
- Mali Display Processor DDK Integration
- Mali Display Processor HW Implementation