Arm Mali Graphics G71, G72, G76 Software
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 2 days
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: GPU Architecture, Bifrost, Bifrost, Mali GPU (Bifrost Architecture)
This training course covers the issues involved in designing systems using Arm's Mali G71, G72 and G76 graphics processors in software fields.
- A basic understanding of embedded microprocessor systems
- Familiarity with 3D graphics, GPU compute and multimedia are an advantage
- Knowledge of Arm system-on-chip architectures is helpful but not essential
This course is relevant to the software engineers developing software systems or applications to make best use of Arm's Mali graphics acceleration technology.
- Introduction to 3D Graphics
- Arm GPU Driver Architecture
- Arm GPU Driver Integration for Linux
- Arm GPU Driver Integration for Android
- Mali Developer Tools Overview
- Mali Application Performance Optimization
- Mali GPU Compute