Arm Mali Graphic GPU Compute
Delivery method: Virtual Classroom (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 2 x 1/2 days
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Mali GPU (Midgard Architecture), Midgard, GPU Architecture, Bifrost, Utgard, Mali GPU (Bifrost Architecture), Mali GPU (Utgard Architecture)
This training course includes the presentation and examples for developing GPU Compute systems or applications using Arm's Mali GPU in software fields.
- A basic understanding of embedded microprocessor systems
- A basic programming skill
- Familiarity with OpenCL and GPGPU technology is an advantage
- Knowledge of Arm system-on-chip architectures is helpful but not essential
This course is relevant to the software engineers developing GPU Compute systems or applications to make best use of Arm's Mali GPU technology.
- Mali GPU Compute Advance
- GPU Computing
- Mali GPU Compute Overview
- Mali OpenCl Driver Architecture
- Mali OpenCL Memory Model
- OpenCL Kernel Execution on Mali
- RenderScript Driver
- Optimal OpenCL for Mali GPU
- Programming Suggestions
- Tools and Support
- Performance Analysis
- OpenCL Optimization Case Study