Mali GPU Software Debug Workshop
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 1 day
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Graphics Processor, Mali GPU (Midgard Architecture), Bifrost, Midgard, Utgard, Mali GPU (Bifrost Architecture), Mali GPU (Utgard Architecture)
SummaryThis training course includes presentation and exercise of Mali debugging process and methods for functionality and performance. It covers both DDK-provided features and external tools for debugging or profiling.
- A basic understanding of embedded microprocessor systems
- Familiarity with OpenGL ES, Mali DDK and SW debugging is an advantage
- Knowledge of Arm system-on-chip architectures is helpful but not essential
AudienceThis course is relevant to the software engineers developing applications to make best use of Arm's Mali graphics acceleration technology.
- Debugging for Mali Android / Linux / X11
- Mali GPU DDK Debugging Feature
- Debugging Exercise
Download PDF Version