Arm Mali Graphics - Mali-G51 G52 Hardware Design
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 2 days
Technology Focus: Hardware
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Bifrost, Bifrost, Mali GPU (Bifrost Architecture)
This training course covers the issues involved in designing systems using Arm's Mali-G51, G52 graphics processor in hardware fields.
- A basic understanding of embedded microprocessor systems
- Familiarity with 3D graphics, GPU compute and multimedia are an advantage
- Knowledge of Arm system-on-chip architectures is helpful but not essential
This course is relevant to those who are developing SoC's incorporating Arm's Mali graphics acceleration technology.
- Introduction to 3D Graphics
- Mali GPU Overview
- Mali GPU Architecture & Processor
- Arm Frame Buffer Compression Introduction
- Mali GPU Getting Started
- Mali GPU Integration
- Mali GPU Power Management
- Mali GPU Verification
- Mali GPU Model
- Mali GPU HW Implementation