Delivery method: Virtual Classroom (Private)
Location: Any location
Course Length: 1-day
Technology Focus: Hardware
Cost: Contact us for pricing
NI-700 is a non-coherent packetized backplane interconnect.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of the NI-700 interconnect
- Understand the configuration options and some of the trade-offs between them.
- Integrate the NI-700 within their system
- Configure the NI-700 using the Socrates tooling
- A knowledge of the AXI protocol. If necessary, the class can be extended to cover these protocols.
- Useful to have knowledge of AHB5 and APB, although not essential
- System integration knowledge
- SoC / Interconnect architects designing the interconnect back plane.
- Integration and verification engineers who will need to configure and verify the functionality of the interconnect
- Interconnect Device Management
- Resource Planes
- Clock and Power
Socrates NI-700 Creation
- Arm Socrates IP Tooling
- NI-700 Creation Flow
- Socrates GUI
- Automation Flows
- Performance Testing