Developing with Mali-T600 Software
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 2 days
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Midgard, GPU Architecture
SummaryThis training course covers the issues involved in designing systems using ARM's Mali-T600 series graphics engines in software fields.
- A basic understanding of embedded microprocessor systems
- Familiarity with OpenGLES and multimedia is an advantage
- Knowledge of ARM system-on-chip architectures is helpful but not essential
AudienceThis course is relevant to the software engineers developing software systems or applications to make best use of ARM's Mali graphics acceleration technology.
- Introduction to 3D Graphics
- ARM Midgard GPU Driver Architecture
- ARM Midgard GPU Driver Integration for Linux
- ARM Midgard GPU Integration for Android
- Mali Developer Tools Overview
- Mali Application Performance Optimization
- Mali Application Performance Optimization Exercise
- Mali GPU Compute
Download PDF Version