Introduction to CoreSight
Delivery method: Virtual Classroom (Private)
Location: Any location
Course Length: 8 hours
Technology Focus: Combined Hardware and Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing
Related products: CoreSight Debug and Trace
This course covers an introduction to CoreSight and then presents overview material on key aspects of the technology. Please note that the course assumes familiarity with ARM-based designs and with the AMBA/AXI on-chip bus architecture.
- A working knowledge of system-on-chip design.
- Familiarity with ARM technology.
- Familiarity with AMBA/AXI.
Hardware design engineers who need to understand and work with the CoreSight debug architecture.
- CoreSight Overview
- CoreSight Buses
- Programmer’s Model
- ETM Specification
- System Discovery
- Control & Access Components
- Trace Sources, Links and Sinks
- Clocks, Reset & Power Management
- System Design
- AMBA Designer & CoreSight SoC