Mali Camera C71AE C52 C32 Software Development
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 2 days
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to
- State the purpose, features, architecture and dataflow of the Arm Mali ISP.
- Describe common user cases of ISP software DDK.
- Explain the Internal Logic of the DDK and port to target platform with existing delivered resource.
- Use the reference design environment and arm camera control tools (ACT), to configure the ISP and apply it to common uses
- A working knowledge of ISP/Camera reference software background.
- A basic conception of embedded software and Linux system.
ISP/Camera software develop engineers who have interest in learning how to design and implement an arm camera solution.
- Software overview