Mali Camera C71 C52 C32 Hardware Design
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 2 days
Technology Focus: Hardware
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to
- Describe the Mali Camera pipeline and main functions.
- Integrate Mali Camera into their SOC and configure to match their system requirements.
- Replace internal memories with their own memories and calculate the memories’ size according to the system specification.
- Explain the details behaviour of Mali Camera ports.
- Run IP test cases when they get the release package and migrate IP test cases into SOC test bench.
A working knowledge of RTL design. Experience of IC verification flow.
Engineers who work in a SOC project and take charge of the Mali Camera integration. Also, engineers who manage IP verification or SOC verification.
Overview and Hardware Courses