Mali GPU Software Debug Workshop
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 1 day
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Graphics Processor, Mali GPU (Midgard Architecture)
SummaryThis training course includes presentation and exercise of Mali debugging process and methods for functionality and performance. It covers both DDK-provided features and external tools for debugging or profiling.
- A basic understanding of embedded microprocessor systems
- Familiarity with OpenGL ES, Mali DDK and SW debugging is an advantage
- Knowledge of ARM system-on-chip architectures is helpful but not essential
AudienceThis course is relevant to the software engineers developing applications to make best use of ARM's Mali graphics acceleration technology.
- Debugging for Mali Android / Linux / X11
- Mali Midgard Debugging Feature
- Mali-4x0 Debugging Features
- Debugging Exercise
Download PDF Version