Mali Midgard GPU Compute Advance
Delivery method: Face-to-face (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 1 day
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Mali GPU (Midgard Architecture), Midgard, GPU Architecture
SummaryThis training course includes the presentation and examples for developing GPU Compute systems or applications using ARM's Mali Midgard GPU (Mali-T600 or Mali-T700 or Mali-T800) in software fields.
- A basic understanding of embedded microprocessor systems
- A basic programming skill
- Familiarity with OpenCL and GPGPU technology is an advantage
- Knowledge of ARM system-on-chip architectures is helpful but not essential
AudienceThis course is relevant to the software engineers developing GPU Compute systems or applications to make best use of ARM's Mali Midgard GPU technology.
- Mali Midgard GPU Compute Advance
- GPU Computing
- Mali-Midgard GPU Compute Overview
- Mali OpenCL Driver Architecture
- Mali OpenCL Memory Model
- OpenCL Kernel Execution on Mali
- RenderScript Driver
- Optimal OpenCL for Mali-Midgard GPU
- Programming Suggestions
- Tools and Support
- Performance Analysis
- OpenCL Optimization Case Study
Download PDF Version