TrustZone for ARMv8-M
Delivery method: Virtual Classroom (Public)
Location: Europe 16:00 - 20:00 (BST) USA 08:00 - 12:00 (PDT)
Date: April 13, 2017
Course Length: 4 hours
Technology Focus: Software
Related products: ARMv8-M, TrustZone
This course is designed for software engineers who already have development experience on ARMv6-M and/or ARMv7-M platforms and wish to gain experience of the TrustZone Security Extension introduced in ARMv8-M. It begins by covering the basic architectural features of ARMv8-M and continues to cover features provided by the new Security Extension.
Thorough knowledge of ARMv6-M and/or ARMv7-M
Familiarity embedded programming in C and assembler
Experience of embedded system development
Software engineers needing to gain knowledge of the new feature of ARMv8-M including the TrustZone for ARMv8-M security extension.
- Sub-profiles and ISA changes from ARMv6-M/ARMv7-M
- ARMv8-M Memory Architecture
- Exception and Privilege Model
- Memory Protection
- Debug Features and Authentication
- Secure Memory Configuration
- Communication Between Security States
- Security of Exceptions and Interrupts
- TrustZone Support in the Toolchain
To book your place now and pay via PayPal, please click the Book Now button
To find out more, or to request a formal quotation for purchase order and invoice payments please click the contact us for details link below.