Delivery method: Virtual Classroom (Private)
Location: Any location
Course Length: 8 hours
Technology Focus: Software
Cost: Contact us for pricing
Related products: TrustZone Controllers
This course is designed to give platform developers a basic overview of designing trusted systems with ARM TrustZone technology. The course will introduce the security extensions to the ARMv6Z and ARMv7-A processors. Platform and software requirements to allow such operations as secure boot, DRM or Mobile Payment.
- Working knowledge of the ARM application processors.
- Knowledge of programming in C.
- Experience of programming in assembler is useful but not essential.
- Some knowledge of embedded systems.
Hardware and software system architects who need to understand the issues in developing trusted systems using the ARM TrustZone security extensions.
- Introduction to TrustZone Security
- TrustZone Hardware Overview
- TrustZone Software Overview
- TrustZone Exception Handling
- TrustZone Secure Boot
- TrustZone Software Stack
- TrustZone System Architecture
- TrustZone Debug
- Security Certification