Configuring the Settings for New Project
- In the Project Explorer view, right-click the HelloWorld_GCC project, and select Properties. You can also access the project properties from the main Arm DS menu. From the main menu, select Project > Properties.
- Select C/C++ Build > Settings > Tool Settings tab.
- You need to specify the relevant flags under GCC C Compiler 4 [arm-linux-gnueabihf] > Miscellaneous > Other flags
- Arm DS and later support a hard-float file system, so enter:
- These flags instruct the GCC compiler to compile a binary that is compatible with a particular architecture and file system. For more information about GCC compiler options for Arm, see: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/ARM-Options.html
- On the Properties for HelloWorld_GCC project dialog, click OK to apply the settings and close the dialog.