Before you begin
If you have not already, install Arm Development Studio.
Before you begin this tutorial, you must have the following:
- A platform configuration that:
- Lists the relevant ELA trace component or components.
- A JSON file that contains a list of the components of your IP and their corresponding Signal Group connections. This file is available from the IP designer.
- If ELA-600 trace is captured to the ATB interface, lists the component connections and their mapping between the ELA and its trace sink.
- If applicable, lists the CTIs and their connections.