The ULINK2 debug unit connects your PC's USB port to your target system (via a JTAG, Cortex Debug, or OCDS connector). It allows you to program and debug your applications on target hardware.
ULINK2, together with Arm Keil MDK, provides excellent debug capabilities for Cortex-M devices. You can control the processor, set breakpoints, and read/write memory contents, all while the processor is running at full speed.
Broad device Support
ULINK2 connects to a wide variety of processor targets, including Arm7, Arm9, all Cortex-M, 8051, and C166 devices. It supports the following debug interfaces:
- JTAG support for Arm7, Arm9, 8051, C166, and all Cortex-M processors.
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for all Cortex-M processors.
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) support for all Cortex-M processors.
Using ULINK2, you can:
- download programs to your target hardware.
- examine memory and registers.
- single-step through programs and insert multiple breakpoints.
- run programs in real-time.
- program Flash memory.
ULINK2 offers fast and reliable target connections:
- Data trace for Cortex-M up to 1 Mbit/s (UART mode)
- JTAG clock speed up to 10 MHz
- Supports Cortex-M devices running at up to 200 MHz
- Memory read/write up to 28 KBytes/s
|Wide target voltage range||2.7 V - 5.5 V|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 high-speed connection|
|Power||USB powered (no power supply required)|