This topic describes how to install and run Arm Mobile Studio on Windows, macOS® and Linux.
Before you begin
Download the installation package appropriate to your platform. Arm Mobile Studio is available for 64-bit Windows, Linux and macOS.
Note: Arm Mobile Studio requires a valid Arm license. The Starter Edition license
starter_edition.dat is included in the installation package and will be found automatically.
Install on Windows
- Arm Mobile Studio is provided with an installer executable. Double-click the
.exefile and follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard.
- For the Starter Edition license to be detected, Windows requires that the following library is installed:
Launch Streamline and Graphics Analyzer on Windows
- To launch Streamline, open the Windows Start menu, navigate to the Arm Mobile Studio folder, and select the Streamline Performance Analyzer shortcut.
- To launch Graphics Analyzer, open the Windows Start menu, navigate to the Arm Mobile Studio folder, and select the Graphics Analyzer shortcut.
Install on macOS
Arm Mobile Studio is provided as a dmg package. To mount it, double-click the dmg package. You can copy the directory tree to the Applications folder on your local file system for easy access.
Launch Streamline and Graphics Analyzer on macOS
Launch the tools directly from the dmg package, or from the location where you copied the directory tree:
- To launch Streamline, go to the
streamlinefolder, and double-click the
- To launch Graphics Analyzer, go to the
graphics_analyzer/guifolder, and double-click the
Install on Linux
Arm Mobile Studio is provided as a gzipped tar archive. Extract this tar archive to your preferred location, using a recent version (1.13 or later) of GNU tar:
tar xvzf <ARM_Mobile_Studio>.tgz
Launch Streamline and Graphics Analyzer on Linux
- To launch Streamline, navigate to the location where you extracted the package, go to the
streamlinedirectory, and run the
- To launch Graphics Analyzer, navigate to the location where you extracted the package, go to the
graphics_analyzer/guidirectory, and run the