Before you begin
On your host machine:
- Download and install the Arm Mobile Studio package appropriate to your host platform (Windows, Linux, or macOS).
- Install Android Debug Bridge (ADB). ADB is available with the Android SDK platform tools.
- Install Python 3.5 (or higher). You will need this to run the provided Python script
aga_me.py, which connects Graphics Analyzer to your Android target.
- Edit your
PATHenvironment variable to add the paths to the Python3 directory and the Android SDK platform tools directory.
You can also set the path to Android Debug Bridge in Graphics Analyzer. Select Edit > Preferences and select Browse in the Path to ADB field to locate the
- Your machine must be able to use TCP/IP on port 5002 to communicate with the device.
- You will need to be able modify the application you want to analyze, so you need access to the project or source code for it.