Changing the license file location
- For a named user license, ensure that you have one file supplied by Arm.
- For a floating license, ensure that you have two license files: the client license file and the server license file.
- Ensure that you have suitable administrative permissions for performing these tasks on the target machines.
- Copy the license file to a directory of your choosing.
- Set the
ARM_LICENSE_DIRenvironment variable to your chosen location:
- If you are using Arm Forge or Arm Performance Reports, and you do not have separate licenses for these tools, set the
ALLINEA_LICENSE_DIRenvironment variable to point to your Arm Allinea Studio license.
- Do not edit the contents of the license file because doing so might prevent the license from working.