Arm Forge Release History
This page describes the changes between releases of Arm Forge.
What's new in Allinea Forge 7.1
Allinea Forge 7.1 covers the following releases:
- Allinea Forge 7.1.0
Release Note for Release History Allinea Forge 7.1
Changes for Allinea Forge 7.1:
- Filter memory usage and leaks by memory kind (e.g. HBM, DRAM).
- Python support, including mixed C/Fortran/Python debugging. A limited subset of features are available in Python code at this time.
- Added IBM Spectrum MPI support.
- Forward/back source navigation buttons.
- Improved std::unordered_set and std::unordered_map support.
- Enabled hardware watchpoints for C++ reference types.
- Optionally profile only a subset of all ranks in a job.
- Add GPU kernel profiling. A new view shows how much time is spent in each GPU kernel.
- Add GPU PC sampling. Enable CUDA PC sampling to see stalls by source line and over time.
- Extend Custom metrics to allow out-of-band data to be included when a job ends.
- Add Arm CPU performance counter metrics.
- Allow enabling and disabling of metrics on the command-line.
- I/O read/write calls per second metric.
- Optimize UPC auto-detection.
- Avoid performing Fortran 77 static code analysis on Fortran 90 codes.
- Fix issue with editing remote host configuration.
- Fix issue with usage statistics for Intel KNL high bandwidth memory debugging.
- Fix display refresh issue on OS X after zooming in the metrics view.
- Fix profiling scalar programs when using zsh login shell.