Arm Performance Libraries provide optimized standard core math libraries for high-performance computing applications on Arm processors. The library routines, which are available via both Fortran and C interfaces, include:
- BLAS - Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (including XBLAS, the extended precision BLAS).
- LAPACK - a comprehensive package of higher level linear algebra routines.
- FFT - a set of Fast Fourier Transform routines for real and complex data using the FFTW interface.
- Sparse matrix-vector multiplication.
- libamath - a subset of libm, which is a set of optimized mathematical functions.
Arm Performance Libraries are built with OpenMP across many BLAS, LAPACK and FFT routines in order to maximize your performance in multi-processor environments.