Arm Performance Reports
This page lists the Arm Performance Reports release history.
Details on Release Versions, and links to the Release Notes and Documentation are provided below.
What's new in Allinea Performance Reports 5.0
Allinea Performance Reports 5.0 covers the following releases:
- Allinea Performance Reports 5.0.0
- Allinea Performance Reports 5.0.1
Release Note for Release History Allinea Performance Reports 5.0
Changes since Performance Reports 5.0.1:
- 5.0.1-43279: Fix "did not reach MPIR_Breakpoint within 10000 events" bug.
- 5.0.1-43160: Fix rare crash in GDB (htab_find <- find_subfile ...).
- 5.0.1-42607: Fix intermittent startup failure on Cray X-series and Bluegene systems.
- 5.0.1-42253: Fix failure to obtain I/O metrics. - Fix sampler stopping on a process in MPI only code. - Fix physical core utilization bar being stuck at 100%.
- 5.0.1-42034: Fix GDB-762 segfault on Fedora-19.
- 5.0.1-41963: Avoid terminating PlatformMPI's mpirun with SIGTERM when ending a session as this may result in the termination of the enclosing queue submission script.
- 5.0.1-41883: Fix rare crash in GDB when looking up an undefined symbol.
- 5.0.1-41707: Allow floating licences to specify the ports available for use by Allinea Performance Reports.
Changes for Allinea Performance Reports 5.0.1:
- Involuntary Context Switches metric replaced with System Load.
- Platform MPI support.
- CUDA metrics for Allinea MAP and Allinea Performance Reports.
Changes since Performance Reports 5.0:
- 5.0-41541: Fix profiler library 'allinea_type_size' linker error.
- 5.0-41375: Prevent abort in the MPI wrapper in functions with arguments of type MPI_Datatype when given the value MPI_DATATYPE_NULL.
- 5.0-40982: Prevent GDB getting into an infinite loop when a class has a class-scope member of its own type and the base class also has such a member with the same name.
- 5.0-40932: Fix detection of when sampler library has been statically linked to target executable.
Changes for Allinea Performance Reports 5.0:
- Support for multiple threads. OpenMP section added to reports.
- Replaced make-map-*-libraries and make-profiler-*-libraries scripts with a single make-profiler-libraries script.
- Support for SGI MPT and SLURM.