Arm Performance Reports
This page lists the Arm Performance Reports release history.
Details on Release Versions, and links to the Release Notes and Documentation are provided below.
What's new in Allinea Performance Reports 5.1
Allinea Performance Reports 5.1 covers the following releases:
- Allinea Performance Reports 5.1.0
Release Note for Release History Allinea Performance Reports 5.1
Changes since Allinea Performance Reports 5.1:
- 5.1-45173: Facilitate stopping at MPI_Init when the call is in a dynamic library that is opened with dlopen() by using the MPI_INIT and MPI_INIT_PENDING environment variables.
- 5.1-45057: Fix bug that caused Performance Reports to interfere with programs that passed 64 bit file offsets or counts to certain MPI functions.
- 5.1-44970: Improve performance of the analysis phase. - Fix bug that caused some MPI methods to fail under Performance Reports when passed a NULL pointer from Fortran. - Fix bug that caused Performance Reports to incorrectly process some functions when they were passed MPI_IN_PLACE. - Fix bug that caused Performance Report to wrap MPI_Wait incorrectly. - Fix bug that caused Performance Report to wrap MPI_File_iwrite_shared incorrectly. - Fix bug that caused MPI_Status parameters to be incorrectly handled by the wrapper.
- 5.1-44795: Fix bug that caused one process per node to run much slower and to increase the job wallclock time (because pmi_proxy was running at 100%).
- 5.1-44229: Fix failure to launch CUDA jobs when auto-detection fails.
- 5.1-44076: Fix failure to launch CUDA jobs when using SLURM(MPMD).
- 5.1-43967: Fix MPI wrapper for Fortran MPI_File_* functions.
- 5.1-43812: Fix issue launching IntelMPI jobs via Slurm. - Fix back-end debugger selection when the MPI_COMPILER environment variable is set.
- 5.1-43607: Give the mpirun specified by the ALLINEA_MPIRUN environment variable precedence over any mpirun in the path. - Fix stack limit bug, causing "Thread creation error: Resource temporarily unavailable" messages.
- 5.1-43373: Fix timeout on some network configurations, caused by the backend not trying all known addresses when connecting to the frontend.
Changes for Allinea Performance Reports 5.1:
- Debugging and profiling support for RHEL 7 x86_64. Debugging and profiling support for SLES 12 x86_64. CUDA 5.5 support has been removed. PGI 13.x is no longer a tested combination.
- Energy section added to Performance Reports output (requires Energy Pack add-on).
- Removed SSH requirement for MPICH 2 and 3 and Intel MPI.