Arm Performance Reports
This page lists the Arm Performance Reports release history.
Details on Release Versions, and links to the Release Notes and Documentation are provided below.
What's new in Allinea Performance Reports 7.1
Allinea Performance Reports 7.1 covers the following releases:
- Allinea Performance Reports 7.1.0
Release Note for Release History Allinea Performance Reports 7.1
Changes for Allinea Performance Reports 7.1:
- Add full Arm support with hardware CPU performance counter metrics.
- Advanced Metrics Pack now included as standard.
- Add user-defined sections to reports to show data from custom metric plugins.
- Allow enabling and disabling of metrics on the command-line.
- Extend Custom metrics to allow out-of-band data to be included when a job ends.
- Optionally profile only a subset of all ranks in a job.
- IBM Spectrum MPI support.
- Improved sampling performance.