Q: What software does Arm Forge include?
Arm Forge includes three package eiditions:
- Arm Forge offers the core package providing debugging and profiling.
- Arm Forge Professional enhances the core package by including CPU profiling and optional GPU profiling.
- Arm Forge Ultimate further enhances the product to include Arm Performance Reports providing performance analysis, and advice on energy efficiency.
Note: For more information, see Arm Forge.
Q: Which platforms are supported?
Arm Forge is cross-platform and can run on your laptop, the latest supercomputer, and tomorrow's upcoming architectures. It supports 64-bit Arm, x86, NVIDIA CUDA, and OpenPOWER. For a full list of supported platforms, see our supported platform topics for Arm DDT, Arm MAP, and Arm Performance Reports.
Q: What software does Arm Forge support?
Arm Forge supports:
- Single process and multi-threaded software.
- OpenMP and MPI software (and hybrid combinations of both).
- Multi-process software of any form (including client-server applications).
- Heterogeneous software, such as that written to use GPUs.
Q: Where can I find the release changelog?
See our Release History pages to discover what's new with each new version of the Arm DDT, Arm MAP, and Arm Performance Reports.
Q: Can I get information on the debugger features?
Yes, see debugger features and benefits here.
Q: Can I get information on the profiler features?
Yes, see profiler features and benefits here.
Q: Can I get information on the analyzer features?
Yes, see performance analyzer features and benefits here.
Q: Can I trial Arm Forge?
Yes, take a trial.
Q: How can I raise an issue with Arm Forge?
Contact Arm support
with your request and we will get in touch.