Arm Performance Libraries provide optimized standard core math libraries for high-performance computing applications on Arm processors. The library routines, which are available through both Fortran and C interfaces, include:
- BLAS - Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (including XBLAS, the extended precision BLAS).
- LAPACK 3.9.0 - a comprehensive package of higher level linear algebra routines.
- FFT functions - a set of Fast Fourier Transform routines for real and complex data using the FFTW interface.
- Sparse linear algebra.
- libamath - a subset of libm, which is a set of optimized mathematical functions.
- libastring - a subset of libc, which is a set of optimized string functions.
Arm Performance Libraries are built with OpenMP across many BLAS, LAPACK, FFT, and sparse routines in order to maximize your performance in multi-processor environments.