Generating a Component with Cycle Model Studio
Generating a Component with Cycle Model Studio

Getting Started

In a modern system on chip design, as much as 80% of the design is existing intellectual property (IP), either re-used from previous projects or provided by a third party. Cycle Model Studio enables the user to leverage this IP, in all of its configurations, to jump start the creation of a complete, and accurate virtual prototype.

  • Automatically compiles RTL into high-speed software models
  • Straightforward GUI manages model creation and validation
  • Easy configuration management for model variants

Platform Integrations

It is important to be able to use your hardware models in your choice of system on chip verification environments. Cycle Model Studio was architected to support any system simulation environment. There is no need to develop unique models for each platform. Cycle Model Studio provides direct integration into the following verification environments:

One Model - Many Uses

Cycle Model Studio's many platform integrations mean that you have the versatility to use the Cycle Models in all of your development environments. Software engineers can focus on a "data-book" view of the device for programming. Architects have access to the buses, interfaces and transactions. Hardware engineers have full debug flexibility and visibility into the RTL including waveform dumping. Because the model is common, all of your teams can work on solving problems, instead of the error prone process of porting models across different verification environments.

Get support

Community Forums

Answered Forum FAQs
  • ARM Community
0 votes 1554 views 0 replies Started 6 months ago by Annie Answer this
Answered Forum FAQs
  • ARM Community
0 votes 4548 views 0 replies Started 6 months ago by Annie Answer this
Answered Forum FAQs
  • ARM Community
0 votes 652 views 0 replies Started 6 months ago by Annie Answer this
Suggested answer Why is it not ideal to replace the comparator with an operational amplifier? 0 votes 0 views 1 replies Latest 11 hours ago by RachelAnne Answer this
Suggested answer Runtime check option in GNU ARM 7.3.1
  • GNU Arm
  • Runtime
  • GNU Toolchain
0 votes 96 views 2 replies Latest 15 hours ago by cdhmanning Answer this
Suggested answer keil/arm/bin/sarmcm4.dll not found 0 votes 184 views 4 replies Latest 22 hours ago by guojqf Answer this
Not answered How to suppress a license related warning? 0 votes 34 views 0 replies Started 23 hours ago by Kodde Answer this
Not answered What do the top 1% of software engineers do that the other 99% do not?
  • Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
0 votes 58 views 0 replies Started yesterday by sara clark Answer this
Suggested answer ADB connection unstable, making Streamline/GA almost unusable
  • Graphics Analyzer
  • Streamline Performance Analyzer
0 votes 654 views 7 replies Latest yesterday by AndyYan Answer this
Answered Forum FAQs Started 6 months ago by Annie 0 replies 1554 views
Answered Forum FAQs Started 6 months ago by Annie 0 replies 4548 views
Answered Forum FAQs Started 6 months ago by Annie 0 replies 652 views
Suggested answer Why is it not ideal to replace the comparator with an operational amplifier? Latest 11 hours ago by RachelAnne 1 replies 0 views
Suggested answer Runtime check option in GNU ARM 7.3.1 Latest 15 hours ago by cdhmanning 2 replies 96 views
Suggested answer keil/arm/bin/sarmcm4.dll not found Latest 22 hours ago by guojqf 4 replies 184 views
Not answered How to suppress a license related warning? Started 23 hours ago by Kodde 0 replies 34 views
Not answered What do the top 1% of software engineers do that the other 99% do not? Started yesterday by sara clark 0 replies 58 views
Suggested answer ADB connection unstable, making Streamline/GA almost unusable Latest yesterday by AndyYan 7 replies 654 views