Access Arm IP for Research
We have a range of Arm IP available for research and educational use – choose the option to suit you and your project, or contact us to find out how we might be able to help support your research needs.
Research on the world’s #1 technology ecosystem with fast and free access to proven Arm IP and subsystems, along with a wealth of resources, tools, design services and forums.
DesignStart FPGA on Cloud
The easy-to-use, cloud-based interface enables you to prototype and debug software on advanced Arm processors without any physical board or upfront cost, giving you on-demand access for as long as you need it.
Unlock exciting new use cases with Cortex-M33:
- Suitable for next generation IoT applications
- Trustzone-enabled for best-in-class security
- Advanced DSP capabilities for ML inference and other complex applications
- Can run mbed OS and connect to Arm’s mbed cloud services (Pelion)
- Can run CMSIS-NN for performance optimized ML applications
- Advanced software debug capabilities with Arm DS (free license for academics)
Available at AWS Marketplace:Find out more
We can offer access to a wide range of other IP for research use, along with the relevant interconnect and peripherals.
- Cache coherent interconnect
- Interrupt controllers