Arm Mali Video - Mali-V52 V61 V76 System Design
Delivery method: Virtual Classroom (Private)
Location: Any location.
Course Length: 2 x 1/2 days
Technology Focus: Hardware
Cost: Contact us for pricing.
Related products: Mali Video, Video Processor, Mali-V61, Processors
This training course covers the issues involved in designing systems using Arm's Mali video engines (Mali-V52, V61, V76).
- A basic understanding of embedded microprocessor systems
- Familiarity with some video standards (e.g. HEVC/VP9) and encode/decode flow is an advantage
- Knowledge of Arm system-on-chip architectures is helpful but not essential
This course is relevant to those who are developing SoC's incorporating Arm's Mali Video acceleration technology and the software engineers developing software systems or applications to make best use of this technology
- Mali Video Processor Overview
- Mali Video Processor Hardware Architecture
- Mali Video Processor Hardware Integration
- Mali Video Processor Software Architecture
- Mali Video Processor DDK Integration
- Mali Video Processor HW Implementation