Arm Flexible Access for Research
Please follow our simple process to submit your application to access IP for research purposes. The whole process should take less than 10 minutes.
Key aspects of the agreement:
- You may manufacture and test up to 1,000 chips
- You may use the IP in FPGA development boards for internal use of evaluating your design or developing software applications
- You may not modify the IP (other than as set out in the license)
- By downloading and using the materials you are making a representation to Arm that you are an academic and that you accept the terms of the agreement, both personally and on behalf of the academic institution you represent.
- The term of the agreement is 3 years
- You may only use those named third parties that Arm has approved of as part of your application to manufacture, package, and test your integrated circuits.
Please note that the above is not the license to Arm IP; you should read the full terms of the license before agreeing to it!